Savings and support program
Simplify your patients’ experience with the Chiesi CareDirect® support program
Chiesi CareDirect is a free comprehensive support program with resources
and tools designed to help patients start, stay, and save on treatment.
For eligible patients enrolled in Chiesi CareDirect*
Chiesi offers multiple co-pay assistance programs to accommodate prescriptions filled through the Chiesi CareDirect Hub, Specialty Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies.*
360° debit card‡
- It is important that patients maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout treatment. They can use
this debit card on a variety of wellness-related items, such as‡:
- Nutrition (Nutritional foods, food services, food preparation tools, vitamins, supplements, probiotics)
- Fitness (Fitness monitoring devices, pedometers, gym membership)
- Additional support (Expenses related to treatment visits)
QuickStart Program offers patients a free supply shipped directly to their home§
- Samples are also available for your office. Order your supply here.
- Each patient is assigned to a dedicated Patient Navigator for 1-on-1 support at the start of their therapy
- Adherence reports on each patient may be sent to HCPs to help monitor patient’s therapy between visits
- Additional resources are available to support patient access:
- Appeal letter template download here
- Letter of Medical Necessity Guide download here
- Contact Chiesi CareDirect at 888-865-1222, Monday through Friday, 9
amto 6 pmEastern Time, excluding holidays
- Eligible patients experiencing coverage determination delays may be eligible to receive a 21-day supply of PERTZYE at no cost through the PERTZYE QuickStart Program†
Your patient may be eligible to receive their medication at
- Available for eligible patients who are unable to afford their medication
- Patient must complete the enrollment form to determine eligibility for the patient assistance program
- Patients who meet the financial and eligibilty requirements of the Chiesi CareDirect Patient Assistance Program may be eligible to receive their medication at no cost*
- Patients may receive $20 per month co-pay card to be used at their local retail pharmacy
- By enrolling in Chiesi CareDirect here, patients may pay as little as $0
co-pay at their local retail pharmacy*
Restrictions apply. Patients receiving Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs (VA), or that are participating in any other state or federally subsidized pharmacy benefit program are not eligible for certain components of this program. Please see full Terms and Conditions for additional eligibility requirements.
Restrictions apply. Patients receiving Medicare, Medicaid, or that are participating in any other state or federally subsidized pharmacy benefit program are not eligible for certain financial components of this program, including the PERTZYE QuickStart Program. Please see full Terms and Conditions for additional eligibility requirements.
Capture patient autorization signatures electronically with eHIPAA.com
If patients are not able to sign forms in the office, patients can provide their signature
from home through fax, scan, or email using eHIPAA.com
Fibrosing colonopathy is associated with high-dose use of pancreatic enzyme replacement. Exercise caution when doses of PERTZYE exceed 2,500 lipase units/kg body weight per meal (or greater than 10,000 lipase units/kg body weight per day).
To avoid irritation of oral mucosa, do not chew PERTZYE or retain in the mouth.
Hyperuricemia may develop. Consider monitoring uric acid levels in patients with hyperuricemia, gout, or renal impairment.
There is theoretical risk of viral transmission with all pancreatic enzyme products including PERTZYE.
Exercise caution when administering pancrelipase to a patient with a known allergy to proteins of porcine origin.
Most common adverse reactions (≥10%) are: diarrhea, dyspepsia, and cough.
PERTZYE® (pancrelipase) is indicated for the treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency due to cystic fibrosis or other conditions.
Please click here for Full Prescribing Information and Medication Guide.
Reference: 1. PERTZYE (pancrelipase) Prescribing Information. Digestive Care, Inc., Bethlehem, PA: July 2017.